Our Foundry, located in Tooele, Utah, features both sand and centrifugal casting equipment, as well as machining capabilities.
We can pour all types of metals, including the following:
- Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Bronze Alloys
Our centrifugal casting equipment can provide both vertical and horizontal castings.
- Vertical castings range from 50 inches long, down to 3 inches for smaller casts.
- Our horizontal caster can cast up to 65 inches outer diameter, 5-6 inches thick.
- Two centrifugal spin casting machines Horizontal Centrifugal up to 72” o.d.
- No-bake molding lines (new state-of-the-art equipment)
- Green sand molding
- Shell core molding
Some of our frequent castings include such things as:
- Industrial brake drums for heavy equipment
- Parts for water reclamation equipment
- Parts for mining equipment
- Parts for oil drilling equipment.
- Parts for power generators
- Parts for fish pumps for fish farming and harvesting
- Parts for airport Jetways
- Spun bronze bushings
- Lead weights & counterweights for X-ray machines.
- Miscellaneous knickknacks, such as:
- Bronze chess sets
- Replacement parts for wood burning stoves
- Feet for claw-foot bathtubs
- Plates for car clubs
We can design and cast a variety of items on a custom basis.
Experience and state-of-the-art technology allow our pattern makers to skillfully make any type of pattern. Whether starting from a detailed drawing or using a sample piece, we can accommodate your pattern requests.